AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cattle prices really falling
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

daddycal
Posted 10/3/2016 15:40 (#5561954 - in reply to #5561777)
Subject: RE: Cattle prices really falling

Montana
you are right that if we don't get moisture to grow stuff we do not benefit from good prices. One thing to remember is that when farmers and ranchers get money they spend it and that helps everyone. When rich guys in foreign lands get extra money it is often not favorable to the USA.

I love kids and I love to help, coach and guide young people but if I walk all over my kids so I can help other kids, I am not a good Daddy. Interesting how if someone is part of your family or group and they ride for the brand, it is fun and exciting to see them thrive in a farming and ranching operation.

Our Government either needs to provide us a fair and level playing field with importers or stop all the regulations and restrictions so we can compete. Beef coming from Mexico and other Countries to our South may contain chemical residue that is from Chemicals banned for use in the USA for over 40 years. Beef from Central America may be finished on Turkey poop. Our Cattle Industry needs protections and fair play.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)