AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Protecting yourself and your business
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Tomcat
Posted 9/25/2016 20:47 (#5548960 - in reply to #5548686)
Subject: RE: Protecting yourself and your business

Ludington/Manistee MI area
rosiesdad - 9/25/2016 20:34

frmerndel - 9/25/2016 09:51

Agree it's a total mess.... That people feel the have the "right" and for what... I bet most businesses in Metro areas just figure insurance will pay for it. Boils down to one major factor.... lack of leadership.
Most who are in leadership roles in cities are running scared. Law enforcement is hated so they feel they have no recourse. The government doesn't want to get involved because it's an election year and they don't want the current administration to loose votes.
"They" don't have anything to loose in the big picture. They do because they can.... sadly.

No, its because these days many people dont have a "moral compass". That comes from going to Church and Sunday School so you know right from wrong.
It escapes my reason why the Liberals are shutting down any public reference to GOD. Well, maybe they want the Country in upheaval, they will get it in a few more years with all the "pro Islam" crap going on.
If you get netflix, there is a special on Islam in Suadi Arabia. All hidden camera stuff. Those Mid Easterners are ruthless.
They are here, and more coming. The Liberals here want them here.

We will see in 20 years if I have room to talk but I believe it begins at home. Yes church is a peice of the puzzle. Then again I doubt the looters spent much time in church either. I honestly fear for my sons future how screwed up this country is. Obama needed to come down with a iron fist a couple years ago in Missourri. This lawlessness needs to stop.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)