AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The Magnificent Seven
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

BOGTROTTER
Posted 9/24/2016 08:18 (#5546014 - in reply to #5545946)
Subject: RE: The Magnificent Seven

Kingston,Mi
I agree with Paul The Original on Al Caiola's theme music from the Magnificent Seven. When I was in college at Michigan State, I lived for 3 years in Shaw Hall. Shaw was the largest mens dorm in the country with 3000 engineers, ag students and ag short course students. I lived in Prescinct 7 and the previous denizens of this subdivision of West Shaw had appropriated the "Magnificent Seven " as our theme music. It was played loud and proud after each of the exploits of the Precinct. There are likely people alive today that quake at the sound of that theme and run to secure their doors and place towels and chairs against them to prevent intentional flooding.

This is the floor that landscaped the R.A.'s room while he was home for a weekend. He was a landscape major, so his kind and creative charges broke into his room, rearranged the furnishings, brought in earth to complete the shaping of the site. Then rolled out sod, planted several small trees and lots of flowers. When he returned on Sunday night, he would have been greeted as he opened the door with the theme music. I lived in West Shaw Seven 68-69 and 69-70. The landscaping occurred before I lived there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)