AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some of you may appreciate this:
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

ronm
Posted 10/23/2006 21:39 (#54588 - in reply to #54436)
Subject: Nice-

Fruita CO
Looks like a shop I wouldn't mind working out of. One other idea I've seen that works is a little bin that hangs right on the compressor for all the air accessories. The thing that really irritates me is guys who keep the air stuff in one drawer of a giant tool box, & nobody uses the same drawer...& I do hate snooping thru somebody's tool box. Chad, your other comment about comp. location reminds me of another pet peeve. I've joked that when a farmer puts up a shop, the first thing he puts in is a compressor, the second is a phone...hanging on the frickin' wall right over the compressor!!! One of my good customers, seed-corn co., put up a shop several years back, & the owner asked for my opinions. One thing I told him was to put the comp. outside the shop proper in its own enclosure, or at least separated somehow. What did he do? Put a big ol' 5 HP IR on top of the rest room...at least it keeps the help from dawdling on the can-when that comp. kicks on it's like an earthquake in there. If I ever make enough to put up a real shop of my own, or win the Lottery, I should be able to set up a nice one, I've seen all the bad things about other people's shops....
Ron in CO...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)