AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lew Spring wheat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

daddycal
Posted 7/22/2016 11:02 (#5425384 - in reply to #5423463)
Subject: RE: Lew Spring wheat

Montana
I know I met some guys up there that rented from Machinery Link and I was going to get some Fortuna from them and then I Bought my own Combine and lost contact. I think they started renting from Torersons before I bought my Combine. I sure have a beautiful low hour, clean incredible 9760 with a 630R header and no wheat to cut. So if you know of someone who wishes they owned one They can contact me, I would consider a payment in part of a nice Titan 6620, 7720 or 9500. I have a great old 6600 that needs now cab insulation and a bit of duct tape on clean grain elevator and it will cut 300 acres of seed Willow Creek or Cimmeron or fortuna if I get it.

I cut all of my wheat for hay as we were so dry and needed hay. I have a neighbor who said he has Fortuna with about 5% beards and I will get a load of his wheat at harvest. I like to buy wheat in the dirt and get it cleaned myself.

I met an incredible young couple from Chester that have a very neat seed cleaning machine and someday I may get a small one like that. I have been lucky enough to get Clark Seed from Idaho Falls to bring his portable cleaner and clean seed here on the ranch and he is fantastic.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)