AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bought equipment on Auctiontime.com, would you wire $60k to a farmer/dealer 700 miles away?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Hehargrave09
Posted 6/24/2016 05:54 (#5372805 - in reply to #3011396)
Subject: RE: Bought equipment on Auctiontime.com, would you wire $60k to a farmer/dealer 700 miles away?

Buyers Beware of Auctiontime!!!!!!!

I have bought and sold equipment with every major auction company. With Auctiontime there is no accountability for the seller or Auctiontime. I have had ok experiences until my last one. I purchased an item recently on Auctiontime.com and when it arrived it was completely different from what it was described at on the website. I called the seller and they said they were sorry they sent the wrong item but there was nothing they could do. I called Auctiontime and they said there was nothing they could do. So this means I can list a 2015 Deere 8245R with them with 200 hours and when you show up to get it I can give you a 2005 8120 Deere with 10k hours and neither the seller or Auctiontime have to stand behind it unless you start suing them. The staff at Auctiontime is very arrogant and not helpful.

I'm not a bad review kind of person, but people need to understand this is a VERY dangerous auction platform. I would recommend Big Iron, Purple Wave, Iron Planet, Ritchie Brothers or your local sales. Hopefully Auctiontime will start to be more interested in serving the buyer as equal to the seller.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)