AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What happens when the state kills crops?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

ndsu84
Posted 6/21/2016 22:24 (#5368694 - in reply to #5368437)
Subject: RE: What happens when the state kills crops?

EC North Dakota
In ND they lie about how it couldn't possibly be them.

I proved them wrong on 4 of their lies. Then they said they'd send in samples to test. Samples took 6 months to come back. They said test showed no soil residue Tordon. It was vapor drift from the Banvel they sprayed in 95 degree sunny heat. I never said it was tordon but the state official said that's all they tested for so I was SOL.

Back to their first lies.

County official said they weren't spraying in our township. Yes they were, I was following him. Said they never had the boom on. Yes they did, I watched it come on and go off. Said they had GPS proof it wasn't on and showed me the maps. The maps showed they did spray, he was hoping I'd take his word and not look close enough. Said they had weather data by the hour that showed the wind was away from my beans. We looked at his weather data proof. Showed 10 mph wind blowing toward my beans 95 degrees at the time he sprayed. His final answer was it couldn't have been them cause Tordon and Banvel won't vapor drift. WTF

You could see a perfect line with the wind direction where the beans were 1/3 height, half yield.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)