AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dear low management neighbor,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

wade garrett
Posted 6/19/2016 09:50 (#5363667)
Subject: Dear low management neighbor,

Central IL
Dear low management neighbor,
Last year your beans had waterhemp. You saw it but chose to stick with your agressive 1 qt 4# glyphosate program. This "new" weed in our area continued to grow. You chose to ignore it not to walk them or spray them properly. Now all of your neighbors are blessed with this wonderful weed. We tried to be proactive and have a super aggressive preemerge program, spending A LOT of money to keep from having it. My fields remain clean except where I border you with I'm now hand weeding to prevent getting it into my combine. Now as I drive around the neighbor hood I see 3 more low management guys have a few random 2 ft waterhemp and are doing the same thing. As of now I've never had it till a hand weed able amount, as do you. But you choose to do nothing but your $3 generic roundup alone program, killing most everything but your 2 ft waterhemp and marestail that are unphased. I know from prior years you aren't going to do anything about them. Thanks for being such a great neighbor and rewarding all of us for the toils of your hard work. Seriously 80% of the fields I farm have one field bordering with manageable waterhemp- but due to super cost saving management is going to give a huge wave of waterhemp to my whole area.
Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)