AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tile Design Software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

d farm
Posted 5/26/2016 20:16 (#5322312 - in reply to #5321651)
Subject: RE: Tile Design Software

nw iowa
I have 2. My first one for my tractor plow was agps pipe pro then I bought a bron tile plow and bought a second amw for that one. I don't know if either of the two had tile design when I got them but I think they do now. When I bought my first agps I also bought gk technology's Ag data mapping solutions to do tile design. It will take in lidar data and design and save all the tile profiles and you can take that into agps but I only take the bitmap in because when I back down to the start hole I survey it then for the run. What always looks good on paper may change when I get to he field so it all changes so I don't use the surveys til I get to the field. Then to clean up the finished product I down load the agps nez files and put them back into Ag data mapping to edit and print the tile maps. I also had a John Deere itc on my pickup I can plug my laptop in to go back and find any of my old lines back with. I can also download sat maps from the DNR website that goes back to the 1930's and from them I can find a lot of old tile lines. If I can see them I can drive my pickup right to them and find then fast. My pickup will be sitting on top of it and that saves so much time spotting old tile lines. I can also take my yield maps from the combine and put them in Ag data mapping so I can see the low yield acres.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)