AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

who was trying to quit COPENHAGEN ????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Franz©
Posted 10/18/2006 23:54 (#53153 - in reply to #53029)
Subject: Re: who was trying to quit COPENHAGEN ????

Back in the 60s, I was payin 85¢ for a roll of 10 cans of Skoal. Damned if the price didn't keep goin up, and worse yet, the tobacco wholesalers in the city kept merging. Finally, the damn wholesalers moved completely out of Rochester. Well, I almost quit. Then, I switched to Hawken, till I got tired of pullin hair out of it, besides the plastic cans didn't fit my silver can lid that saved my left tit from an errant chainsaw chain.
Been thru Rooster, and now I'm dippin husky, waiting for the shipment to show up on the brown truck tomorrow.

Wife went and blatantly stold my snuff when they shoved me in the wheelchair headed for the Cardiac floor in Feb of 05, actually had the audascity to tell me I didn't need it. Took me 1 phone call to get resupplied that night. Good thing I know a few people. Hospital staff figured I was better off dippin than bein adgitated cause I couldn't. Besides, if they woulda stopped my snuff, I had a plug of Cannonball stashed.
I figure something's gonna kill me, and if snuff does, I enjoyed going.

If the wife complains, I just tell her it makes the kisses she gets sweeter, and I'll think about quitting when she stops smoking. She still smokes, and I still dip, and ain't anybody going to make me stop, unless I want to. I'd just love some dimwitt dental hygenist to get in my face. When I was finished, she'd damn well know who was the employer and who was the employee, and so would her boss. What the hell kind of way is that for any low level employee to talt to the person paying the bill? I don't even take crap off my cardiologist, and his PA doesn't dare come in the room with me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)