AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Marijuana vs. Rx drugs / opiates
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 5/19/2016 09:51 (#5309842 - in reply to #5309708)
Subject: RE: Marijuana vs. Rx drugs / opiates

Dearfield Co.
I would like to see the source of your comments to start with. I live here in CO 80% of the year I dont see anything that you are talking about. The kids who seek out help usually have over consumed a edible source of the stuff. I enjoyed many drugs back in the day but never heroin or the harder injectable drugs and those I knew that did always had issues of a mental type that allowed the addictions to start-------------I see the medical affects of pot on a daily basis amoung the workers of businesses I deal with on a daily basis and among people I know . I see kids whose seizures are now under control so for the first time they can attend school . I also see tons of people who had botched medical procedures that were taking cocktails of oxycontin and other forms of morphine who you would of thought were on hospice care they were beat down so bad. Pot has been their life saver.

I also have to add that the law states the LEGAL age of consumption for recreational weed---------------the laws in CO have done nothing to make it more available in the long run since it has always been in supply and the high $$$ recreational drug stores dont get the business they did when the law was first put into affect . In my part of the world there are so many stores battling for a limited clientele that prices are now falling and stores are closing-------------typical farmers over producing for demand. And to comment about your first line about the three martinis at night. That isn't even a good start for a drunk on a professional level. I know of people that need 3 hard core drinks just to do the drive home for supper where they will have a bunch more with the evening terminating with them passed out. Odd thing is they are out the door as 6 am back to the grind wash and repeat thru the week then Sat it starts around 10 and drinks until they are passed out
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)