AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

health insurance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jtpfarm
Posted 5/14/2016 12:35 (#5301213 - in reply to #5300995)
Subject: RE: health insurance

mn
clevepreach - 5/14/2016 10:26

E718 - 5/14/2016 06:33 The bad part is, nobody has any other answer.

I do. GET THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE HEALTH CARE BUSINESS!!!! Allow companies to compete across state lines, allow people to negotiate directly with doctors and hospitals, put a lid on how much lawyers can collect from malpractice claims, and probably a few more things I haven't thought about yet.

I was forced into Obamacare about three years ago. For the past two years I have dealt with United Healthcare. It ought to be called United Stupidity. As a company they are the only people I have ever dealt with who are more incompetent than the IRS agents. And that doesn't even consider the exorbitant cost, especially since I've only used it for the yearly physical.

I better shut up before I go into a rant.

+1

And I will add. There is a simple way to reduce healthcare costs. 1. De-monoplize the drug and medical suppliers. 2. Change the law so if you try to sue for medical malpractice, and lose, you have to pay all costs for the other party. People have nothing to lose suing for malpractice right now because if they don't win they aren't out anything.

Also, the reason insurance prices are so high is because we are forced to buy it. Just think if the law required everyone to buy a new car every year. The cheapest car available would cost $100,000. Obamacare is nothing more than a big scam put together by politicians and insurance companies. Follow the money trail from insurance profits long enough and I bet it leads to D.C.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)