AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

13 PROBLEMS WITH PORK
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Douglas
Posted 5/12/2016 13:14 (#5297360 - in reply to #5296485)
Subject: RE: 13 PROBLEMS WITH PORK

Central North Carolina

Mike SE IL - 5/12/2016 02:05

frytownfarmer -I don't reply to comments so stupid you can't start to begin to address everything...
Here's the deal, I was not replying to the original writer,  A Fb friend with no farm background of any kind had "shared" it.  I was not "throwing my pearls before swine" as much as trying to correct an erring brother.

My problem now is I came to the livestock section of the best farmer forum on the planet and nobody has refuted even one of the wild statements.

Let's start with #1
1) A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.
To my way of thinking this proves the superiority of the pig.  This and #5
5) Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.
show a pig's digestive and immune system are superior because they can do this.

Can I prove any of this? No more than he can.  But we're not taking scientific logic here, we are reasoning a viewpoint.  If you have facts I'd love to see them.  But let's also discuss how you would respond to this when you walk into the gas station and your Pakistani friend starts in on this (BTW been there, done that)

It does not matter what a pig will eat, what matters is what pigs are fed. Grain and little else. 

http://animalsmart.org/kids-zone/jr-animal-scientist-e-news/what-do-pigs-eat-

Religious/environmental crazies is where this idiocy came from:

http://www.planetization.org/hygiene.htm

Edited by Douglas 5/12/2016 13:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)