AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Minor damage to car while getting it unlocked.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 5/12/2016 12:43 (#5297293)
Subject: Minor damage to car while getting it unlocked.

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
Our Buick Enclave has a bad tendency of locking itself for no reason. This morning it did it again. Key was in cup holder, spare key was in my wife's purse which she laid on the front passenger seat. She was putting stuff in back seat and in the back end. She never touched the lock button on door or lock on either key pad. When to get in drivers side and all doors were locked, not good :-(.

Called AAA and they send somebody out to unlock it. Here's the damage he did to both doors on both sides try to get it unlocked. He had a hard time getting it unlocked. I told him when he was done I wasn't happy with the paint chipped off. He just said just get some black paint and brush it on, don't spray paint it. I just bit my tongue and and didn't say anything else.

Do I just live with it or push the matter a little more. I don't want to be a jerk over it either. It's a 2013 Buick Enclave so it's not like it's an old beat car. My wife was not happy when she saw it.

Should also note it also chipped the door, very rough where the rod was going through both sides. My BIL said he should've put masking tape on it first, wouldn't have this problem now.

Edited by IowaMark 5/12/2016 12:46

(image.jpeg)

(image.jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments image.jpeg (109KB - 118 downloads)
Attachments image.jpeg (98KB - 112 downloads)
Attachments (0KB - 102 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)