AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

between chores-second day of corn planting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 5/9/2016 03:48 (#5289616 - in reply to #5288090)
Subject: RE: between chores-second day of corn planting

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
Looking Garvo, I'm really impressed with the lights Adam put on for you. The guy I hired to pump my hog pits this spring put some light on his older tractor that was on his agitator. It looked like it was 2-3' long and it looked like he could swivel it to face the tanks being loaded, it was amazingly bright. If you don't mind could you take a snap shot of the lights mounted on your tractor and approximately how much they cost ? Thanks

You're 20/20 is doing it's job telling you how you're doing. I'm always happy when everything is green, it's a pretty impressive monitor. Looks like you're doing a good job. I was curious why you don't show any vac pressure. Don't you don't have vac pressure sensors inline on two of your rows? I have two on mine on rows 1 & 12, I watch it a lot to tell me when something goes wrong or to let me know if I need to increase or decrease my flow to the vac to achieve my desired pressure.

I noticed you're not using row flow, down force and Vac according to you're monitor. Were you aware you can substitute those three with other choices to watch. I can't recall off the top of my head what they are or where you do it but I think it's in setup. I'd have to look at my monitor to see for sure where you do it. I don't feel like going out to my shed this time of morning to look for sure :-).
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)