AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for those raising grassfed beef
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

still learn'n
Posted 5/7/2016 18:56 (#5287648 - in reply to #5286762)
Subject: RE: Question for those raising grassfed beef

SC. KS
Macttle - 5/7/2016 00:34

You raise cattle and can't drive cattle? Move thousands of cattle this time of year that aren't cake broke or "suck wagon" broke - learn to handle cattle
Moved couple hundred HD early this week that haven't been handled much, saw a horse in the fall but all winter they saw a truck check water/put out hay/drop off salt - maybe counted a couple times
Drove em through a tiny gate - down the road - into a neighbors old wood pens , no problem - oh ya and some of us were on colts...
. Sorry but I don't see what in this post has to do with just a horse we have the videos of Bud Williams and he didn't use a horse most of the time I haven't had cows but twelve years and once I watched some of them videos it is amazing how that watching a cow you can make them do different things by just moving out and not even getting very far forward and that most of it don't make any difference if you are walking or on something. Have some neighbors that don't have a horse not sure they even have a quad and they went out in the pasture and loaded some wild cows using Bud Williams concepts.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)