AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

belief or jealousy?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

cottonhauler
Posted 5/3/2016 21:04 (#5280968 - in reply to #5280830)
Subject: RE: belief or jealousy?

Zabcikville, TX
I see the same posts as everyone else here does. I believe that the money you have made by scrimping, saving, re-using used parts, or cobbling things together is truly a nickel here or a quarter there, it all adds up. I also see folks traveling, which I've got no problem with. Most post (from the retiring ones, or those in their waning years), seem do sort of contradict themselves. They grew up on the farm, worked on the farm, eventually owned the farm. And yet, as much as they say they love it, and the lifestyle, can't wait to go somewhere (almost anywhere) other than than the farm. In my opinion, if you've loved it since you could walk, sometimes 60-70+ years, why would you leave now?? It's up to those who have earned the money the hard way to reap the benefits of their years of labor, stress, weather, and down turns in the market to spend it however they choose. I am not judging anyone, to each his own. If you've lived to farm, or ranch, or have a dairy. If you hadn't loved it, you wouldn't have done it. So, why leave???????
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)