AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I love the enthusiasm but....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

IN555
Posted 4/1/2016 10:11 (#5214428)
Subject: I love the enthusiasm but....

NW Indiana
I am seeing several post of enthusiasm. I hate to be the burden of reality but apparently some of you are struggling to face the facts. Yesterday was the death of the corn market. Are we going to go down more immediately? Maybe not, but that fact is rallies should be and will be heavily sold. Realistically we will likely switch 1.5-2 million acres from corn to beans. Well guess what that just means we will be planting to many corn AND bean acres. All the comments about how it is just an intentions report, that was at the beginning of march, it won't happen, its a lie etc. truly is just denial of reality. I could see wheat getting some of the acres back but its going to need to rally some more. Any way you slice it the outlook is very bleak unless you have blinders on. My advice would be instead of burying your head in the sand you should try to find little windows of opportunity to make sales that will keep your business alive. Maybe switch some acres to beans or wheat and get some hedges in place like NOW.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)