AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

questions for the guy's that have worked on the climate prediction models
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 3/16/2016 19:49 (#5180632 - in reply to #5179969)
Subject: RE:Sat, where do you get your SA weather information

Buxton ND
It may sound cheesy but most of my weather out of SA comes from DTN. I do have acouple in net links I use but still like the DTN better. I do pay extra for the international weather. Last winter many were screaming a Brazilian drought, I did not see that and equaled a record crop. This winter a few have talked a Brazilian drought again I did/do not see that, and it sure sounds like another another record crop and I have said 100 mmt ++ that means 102ish. I've watched the same map for 10-12 years, closer the last year as their production increased so I guess I will stick with those maps.

Now you will find this odd being I've been the bearish SOB with beans. The chart I really like for a meaningful rally is ZSX16 PLUS money flow fits into this pretty good. Been watching this for for acouple of weeks, One has to wonder if China is dangling the carrot here ?

I'm bullish wheat more so MPL, dangle ! ! ! I am long 42% of 2015 crop in the bins.

Corn I'm friendly, much more so new crop, dangle dangle that dam carrot.

So there's probably the most bullish post I've made in a long time guys and gals. Because there's TOO MANY goodies that have changed for me to remain the "BBB" Explaining myself here ,,, when I say "goodies" I want to keep them to my self with part of this being there's too many big/er eyes watching NAT land.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)