AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Auction Results Forum
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

rollig
Posted 3/12/2016 09:46 (#5171126)
Subject: Auction Results Forum

SCMN

I'm just going to ask one more time...auction results forum?

Edit to clarify my reasoning:  I'm not obsessed with it, I simply asked the other day about getting a page to group auction results because there seems to be an abundance of them lately.  Then I pull up machinery talk and there's literally 5 posts almost in a row asking for auction results.  I don't click on them and don't read them.  I do, however, have to sift through the titles of the posts as I read and it pushes other things down the page that I feel are more worthy of machinery talk specific traffic, a guy needing help with repairs for example.  I agree that the "will it pull it" type posts are also a waste of this very valuable forum but they are fewer and far between.  I bet if you searched the words "auction results" in the title over the past month there would be hundreds of posts. I think that's enough of one genre to warrant a place for them.  It's not that I don't want the content here, I just want to keep things organized. Just trying to help.  No need to jump me over it.

Edited by rollig 3/14/2016 15:12

(image.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments image.png (152KB - 145 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)