AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bankruptcy or jail?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

pfl
Posted 2/26/2016 14:12 (#5139216 - in reply to #5139118)
Subject: RE: Bankruptcy or jail?

Hillsdale Michigan
I do not have any answers, when things happen ,it can happen in many ways.
the Bankruptcy laws are not the problem, after setting in on some, I see real pain for most involved, but then you have a Stamp farms or 2, and these folks just do not care who gets hurt as long as its not them, to big to fail is a greed driven thing, and most of the BTO do not ever think they are or will go broke, we have a few here also
if one has troubles and uses the courts to clean up a mess and go forth to start fresh , then by all means, but like Stamps, they tried to hide assets, lied ,ect ,there is laws in place to punish.
I know the pain a BTO can give to a neighborhood, we had Wylers ,who then tried to save his butt by selling out to Borsens,all they think about is how much land we can get and farm, and to heck with the rest , even if they force others to go broke because of their own greed, they do not care ,cause its all about me attitude!.
now let me ask you this ?, would you like to go to jail ,just because you went broke?, or if some other person forced you to go broke?, you opened a real deep tar pit!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)