AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cattle
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 2/13/2016 21:04 (#5109511 - in reply to #5109395)
Subject: RE: Cattle

Buxton ND
Cattle have been trading lock/step with the DOW/S & P since the first of the year. Have seem and heard many comments from others on this so I overlayed these charts and they are very well linked.

World stocks had a lower week lead by Japans Nikkie. IDK but think China will play catch up Sunday evening.

In general last week saw new short sellers in many markets.
Open interest of the rise as prices flat to lower.
BARRING Gold and Silver where the new longs (bulls) a VERY will in charge.
World stocks + new short sellers + many fleeing to gold's safety = I do not have a good feeling about next weeks markets.

The new cattle hours are fine and dandy with me, CLOSE @ 1:05 pm, NOT this settlement at 1 then trade a few more hours in lite afternoon trading giving the computer traders too much time for monkey business on very lite volumes. Not that many contracts traded in the hoofs per day so nearly 5 hours is fair enough time for all.

Garvo the coffin has been nailed shut and buried on pit trading. IMO it will never return. Options are next. I would much rather trade E then the pits any day any time. The old pit boys had there monkey business tricks of the "trade" also. I can call in to sell something and most times its done in 15-20 seconds and you know its done or NOT done.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)