AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nebraska taxes up.... again?!?!?!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

tr70
Posted 2/10/2016 10:50 (#5101242 - in reply to #5100256)
Subject: RE:I don't mean to be flip but ...

Well said, we need to open our eyes and realize there are whole industries that are dedicated to getting an administrator to spend your money for somebody's kids.

I believe Milton Freedman said there are 4 ways money is spent:
1. You spend on yourself - cost and quality matter
2. You spend on others - cost matters, quality is secondary
3. Others spend your money on you - quality matters, cost is secondary
4. Others spend your money on other people - cost is not important, quality does not matter, buyer has zero skin in the game.

Remember every time any government spends money, it always falls under #4, unless they know you on a personal level - this is why we were successful with local control for years. Now my local district is spread over 1/2 a county, being told what they can and can't do by people 200 miles away, which are puppets for the Feds in DC. Most of the rural districts the superintendent lives in the big town nearby, so they don't even care.

My oldest is 9 - they have a class on how to use Google - are we that dumb that we can't figure it out- probably anti fog screens so they can mouth breathe too. I have 80 year old relatives that figured google out in 10 minutes, but that's whats important today as opposed to teaching them respect and to chew with their mouth closed. Ate with child at lunch few years back and wanted to shower after all the food chunks flying around like a bunch of savages.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)