AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jpartner
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 1/28/2016 23:59 (#5071579 - in reply to #5071359)
Subject: RE: The market will never...

wkyfarmin - 1/28/2016 20:55

JPartner,
I guess congrats if you have a new gig, but am I reading this wrong, looks like you have moved into brokerage or analyst???
I had you figured for a trader.

Hi wkyfarmin,
Thank you and you aren't wrong. I am kind of a comglomerate of things. Farming background..still farm. Trade every week and the vast majority of my time is spent sitting behind monitors as you can see. But everybody has their own style and I think when most people thing of trading is exciting, gotta get mine type, heart racing 20 trades a day stuff...well, i have been there done that. Now, I spend most of my time stalking and understanding what is going on, and my orders are usually sitting there for hours before the market comes to me. I have a plan, a stop, target and there is nothing more to do until its either profitable or i am stopped. Two or three trades a week usually. That leaves alot of time for other things. I had been thinking of what else would I like to do before its too late. And when I started checking into what I had to do before I could do those, one thing was lacking, and that was simply formal brokerage experience. Well, that isn't such a big stretch from where I was, since I already had a private circle of people I work with, and a few hardworking students. And I have spent countless hours here ....ummm..."helping" I would like to think. So, I bring a unique skillset to the table, farmer, trader, and advisor. I realize most think I am all wet with the "wacko" energy talk...I get it...that's the conditioning thing kicking in again. IMHO, I have a gift. That gift has come from being taught by some of the best in the world, but also paid for with seat time, and that gift allows me to see things long before most. And while most refuse to believe, I believe. It has never been wrong,...only my perception of it has been wrong, but i get it eventually. But this will make me better, and I can't wait to unlock some more of prices secrets.

Take Care
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)