AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fuel ethanol's next (big) challenge?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/28/2016 08:22 (#5069439 - in reply to #5069363)
Subject: RE: Energy source to charge the batteries?

Buxton ND
My guess would be these battery will be integrated into the eclectic/gas hybrid cars we have today. Instead of having battery the size of a trunk and heavy, they'll go to the size of a suit case and much liter. I could see the gas engine part of the hybrids getting smaller and smaller as the battery's get better/better

Most big city taxi's are hybrids now. Rode in one at CC last winter, mid/bigger size 4 door car that had the balls to 90 mph pretty dam quick and 40-45 mpg all city driving. GONE forever are the days of taxi's getting 10-12 mpg. What did a taxi get for mpg back in the early 1970's***? ? ?

Because of that $4-5 gas in the PAST there's alot of gas that will never by using in the FUTURE*****
Same song and dance of the 1970's*****

Now you may find this ODD, but the next Marketing/Risk Management Meeting I do,,, I'm going to use a 3 foot chuck of 1/2" "something" as my pointer,,, I WILL BE MAKING A "POINT" WITH IT*****

Now JP came out of the closest so to speak ! ! ! ! !
I've been trying to get someone else to "come out of the closest" but that's NOT gonna happen.
Been trying to get some of these lurkers to "come out of the closest" been finding out there lots of lurkers out there that well most likely never come out :o(

I may or may not come out of the closest,,,,, when I do,,, it will be in a form where I DO NOT have think about any and every word I say, how I say it or where I say it................. It's not my style to side step the question or kitty foot around the question like I'm running for office.............. And DO NOT want to get into a position where I have to kiss someone back-side and have someone looking over my shoulder/s*****
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)