AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ATV Battery question?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

HilltopGrain
Posted 1/26/2016 17:48 (#5066007 - in reply to #5064826)
Subject: RE: ATV Battery question?

WI
I used to run a power sports sales and service business and all my batteries I used were Xtreme AGM gel batteries i don't know who all carries them but they are basically the same type of batteries the optima auto batteries are and those are pretty much bullet proof. They outlasted anything on the market if properly taken care of, I have one in my lawn mower now that's been in there for 9 years and one in my UTV that's been in for 4 years neither one skips a beat. I never had an issue with one or ever had to warranty replace one ever. If you don't have access to them I could always send you one, my brother bought the business from me. Let me know if I can help. I also agree with the people about adding a maintainer. You can pick a cheap one up at Harbor Freight for like $9 or my brother carries the ones that you connect to your battery permanently and can plug in whenever your nit using it. The whole unit stays on the wheeler. I put a lot of them on and I know he puts a lot of them on wheelers, snowmobiles and riding mowers. He always has 8-10 in stock since he's trying to get his customer base switched over to them, they will drastically extend the life of your batteries. There are some good ones and some cheap ones I've heard have ruined batteries after being left on all winter or summer. It's the old "you pay for what you get thing"!

Edited by HilltopGrain 1/26/2016 18:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)