AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

15/16 Corn burn rate.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/17/2016 07:27 (#5041647 - in reply to #5041607)
Subject: RE: Begs the question.. Will there not be better selling opportunities later?

Buxton ND
"aka force the funds to defend their shorts into the summer weather markets.."

Jon this comments stands out to me. We have 6 full months to mid June for a weather drought market. YES we have the diehard GBS guys that are not going to move one bushel til summer. We have MANY guys that need alot of cash in the checkbook by then.

YOUR NOT GOING TO FORCE THE FUNDS TO DO ANYTHING.
THEIR POCKET BOOK IS MUCH DEEPER THEN YOURS.
I've watched this UN-fold in crude and there's those that are on such UN-Godly amounts of margin calls its really scary as markets go.
Ya the report was a tad bullish, we DID NOT see that big short covering rally many have been talking about.
Money flows are and have been bearish, MANY have been pushing "The short funds gotta cover" A big short covering rally, I asked a point blank question to M 2 M I felt Ted side-stepped the answer. Side-stepping the answer is NOT my style. If I'm wrong,,, I'm WRONG and will live with that...... I'd rather give a straight 8 forward answer then side stepping a question.

??? Jon are your accounting for anything in your burn rate to address a generally the heavy weight corn crop nation wide ?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)