AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Buying Land
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Posted 1/9/2016 12:10 (#5023323 - in reply to #5023109)
Subject: I did read it and my opinion is still the same

piratepride2 - 1/9/2016 10:39

I'm not hemmoraging for money...this is a totally separate operation from my in laws. My financial situation is different than theirs. Some of you guys need to take more time reading and comprehending...

I don't care who's operation it was. You were or are a manager at some capacity in that operation and didn't have a clue why the business was in the shape it was in. 90% of the respondents to your original thread knew what the heck had happened within hours (you were there 5 years with access to books) and they are just going off what info was given which was too much for the internet but far from what you have access too. any educated individual in the world of business, should have seen the issues coming well before they hit. A lot of guys told you to get professional help, and the sad part is, you are supposed to be that professional help if you are a manager at some level in that operation.

that's a long way of saying, you had a chance with someone else's money and didn't do a very good job and I think still don't get it

so to your current post. what makes you think you can do better with your own money?

look, everyone has to start somewhere, but its obvious you still have some to learn about running a farming operations and managing one. Its also evident from your OT here that you haven't done much borrowing business period, and probably never bought any land. that's fine, but I would suggest setting down with a trusted experienced friend or colleague and walking thru some things. then setting down with a lender that will do business with you and walking thru some things.

Edited by 454 1/9/2016 12:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)