AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"dont panic" stock market comment on national news
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Norstman
Posted 1/8/2016 19:53 (#5021945 - in reply to #5021815)
Subject: RE: "dont panic" stock market comment on national news

honest abe - 1/8/2016 19:15

not ready for $1.89 corn. but $3 corn with todays expenses and taxes aint much different.

I just think the thought this "slump" is short lived is incorrect.

I don't want to type a book, but the fact is that ag thrives on energy crisis type senerios. and technology has once again fixed that for many years. Saudi is pumping oil as fast as they can to try to stop fracking. Saudi is forcast to go from one of the richest countries in the world to broke in 20 years and they know it and are trying to pump that into a non reality. if nobody needs their oil, they only have sand to sell.

just like the need for corn, technology has done the job once again all over the world. efficiencies will out pace the demand for many commodities and if you are alive today you will not witness a starving or out of energy world.

oh stock market ??? I hate letting other people dictate my life with their ideas. or I just don't trust them ...........

This talk sounds alot like "were going to run out of corn" only in reverse. You seem very confident that the bear is here to stay for good. Makes me wonder if the bottom isnt in.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)