AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Something happening or just squaring up before the report?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Posted 1/8/2016 12:01 (#5020943 - in reply to #5020862)
Subject: RE: Something happening or just squaring up before the report?

Nc Ks.
Since1889 - 1/8/20......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I have been down that road before of wait wait wait and u finally throw in the towel and then like clockwork the market rallys. Maybe i should just unload a little bit for rally bait. Ill stop rambling now.

Years ago when I was getting started farming, the old fella that managed our little local elevator told me one time when we had a big supply on hand like this that the traders know how much grain is out there. He said the price wouldn't rally until it was out of our hands (the producer) and the traders could wait longer than we could. So he said I just as well sell it and move on. Didn't like hearing that then but over the years I'm not too sure he wasn't right.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)