AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Euroland/Crude
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/8/2016 06:17 (#5020150)
Subject: Euroland/Crude

Buxton ND
As Euroland open 2 nights ago (the super flush in China's Dow had happened 5 hours earlier, 7% down in 15 minutes) they were heavily selling crude. Quickly dropping to and thru THE 2009 low and flushed what I call "a few" sell stops trading to 32.10 so I'm going to go with THE low of 29.97 but would not rule that $26 number floating around.

MO we need to flush TONS of stops in crude before we put in THE LOW, when this happens a $6-8 daily move down and up would not surprise. This whole week (it has mellowed since yesterday's closes) has been a HFT free for all***** Beans strength on Tuesday was a HFT free for all playing off China buying 5 big boy boats of beans. Beans strength of Oct 2014 trading to 10.56 (would a few double check that number please ?) WAS HFT putting in a little spike high mid November.

I'm learning my bullish thoughts of the past few months can be mis-read because of HFT.
We have less money playing everything markets and yet CME's groups everything volume WAS UP 2% y-o-y
Living proof from their own data on HFT*****
IMO and this IS my opinion ONLY, I have had acouple different people nudge me to down play my thoughts on HFT. BUT AGAIN,,,,, living proof is from their own blanking data on HFT***** I as a farmer had to pay $15 bucks MORE per month, my broker nearly $200 more for my/his market data program because CME was trying to make up money lost because of falling volumes traded, dammmmm CME must have "Mis-read" there OWN data huh.

OK, does this change our farm markets ? Yeah it sure does, IMVSO this makes ""target orders"" that much MORE important. The speed price can move there's no way the average Joe or Jane or Jack can re-act to it. This also means the average Joe end users...... This was part of the reason I was really blunt with my "Sat's Order" as someone call it this past summer. What did or MORE SO DID NOT happen as we broke thru 4.50 #ZCZ15 was very very odd in my book. Odd stuff really perks my ears up***** IMSVO that 4.50ish high,,,,, there was enough traders out there that knew corn was gonna hit 4.50 AGAIN this is NO ONE'S opinion expect mine..........
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)