AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bill Gross on current investment climate.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

pknoeber
Posted 1/7/2016 22:10 (#5019874 - in reply to #5019225)
Subject: RE: Bill Gross on current investment climate.

SW KS, near Dodge City
So, in your world, who provides the basic services that the gov't currently provides? I didn't say to use the taxes as an outright gift to others. And I'm not saying to take away earned wealth either. If you've made the money, you have every right to keep it. As to land ownership, that would be a simple fix... Make it illegal for any entity outside of an individual to own real estate. That forces businesses back to the individuals. And I'm sure there would be a million ways to game the system, but that happens no matter what.

I'm about as far from a gov't advocate as you can get, but I do believe that the gov't needs to provide basic infrastructure and laws. That money comes from somewhere. Think about all the "moldy" money that's setting around. Money that's parked doesn't do any good for anybody other than the owner. Money that is being actively used in a business or living creates positive benefits for several. I'm a firm believer that the velocity of money is MUCH more important and a much better indicator of economic health of an industry than anything else.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)