AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

$15,000,000,000 suit over Keystone pipeline
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SYI
Posted 1/7/2016 19:58 (#5019405 - in reply to #5018345)
Subject: RE: $15,000,000,000 suit over Keystone pipeline

Land of the Horizontal Snow Ontarios West Coast
Obviously if the pipeline was going to cross my land I might have a different view on it than those non affected. Apparently an American company has already had a similar successful challenge under NAFTA in regards to an effort to develop a quarry in Nova Scotia, so I suppose what is good for the goose is good for the gander!
The oil sands are not going away, too much investment already, while there is currently less activity they are adjusting to the lower prices. I have a cousin who is a partner in a company in Fort McMurray that moves drilling rigs, there are still wells being drilled ( well drilling is on sale compared to a couple years ago ! ) , in many cases they are being capped and will wait to frac and develop at presumably a more favorable time.

The alternative to Keystone will be a pipe line ( Northern Gateway ) built to the British Columbia coast which I guess will be handy for the Chicoms!
If I was the U S of A I would far prefer the pipeline run through my country so I had control of the tap, not sure why you folks haven't figured that out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)