AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Those who are unable to relocate further south will have to make serious adjustments
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 1/6/2016 20:36 (#5016897 - in reply to #5015815)
Subject: Pink elephants can't fly?

Obviously I can't judge him.. but it sounds good.  I do tend to subscribe to a Solar influence to Climate Change.. his concept of a barycenter of the solar system has some merit.. (The sun is pulled by gravitational forces from other planets.. Jupiter, Saturn etc.. that it does not revolve squarely in the Center of the Solar System but actually.. "wobbles"..  hmmm) ..makes sense... but what do I know?

Connections to the ENSO cycle make sense from an astrophysical influence.. afterall Oceans are a heat sink for Solar output.. okay I can buy that..

What it all means...???

Heck if I know.. there could probably be even greater influences as our Solar system moves within the Galaxy.. so..  ???  Lol.. "once every millinea..."

The AGW model doesn't seem to match historical records.. imho.. we know that we have had colder and warmer periods and that things cycle... long before Man started burning coal.. or crude oil... I put more stock in CO2 aligned with Heat vs the other way around..

interesting.  Thanks. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)