AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Those who are unable to relocate further south will have to make serious adjustments
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 1/6/2016 14:53 (#5015967 - in reply to #5015473)
Subject: RE: Those who are unable to relocate further south will have to make serious adjustments

NCND
I read it but I don't think I'll worry about it. Won't happen overnight and we'll have time to sell I guess if anyone is willing to buy this stuff up north. There will always be a sucker! Or well adapt and life will continue.

I assume you are very worried about it so I'm assuming you are buying hand over fist anything far enough south or just selling your holdings in the north?

If you believe every single projection on crop size and future production is wrong I would just play quiet and build this mega large long position in everything instead of sharing this precious knowledge. It is no different than brokers or bad guy elevators trying to scare up business by saying prices are going down. It's simply talking your book.

Be the lone wolf. Show everyone how right you are after you are proven right. When a guy begs for followers it shows lack of conviction and usually a deep underwater position to go along with a possible feeling of "maybe I've been wrong?" MHO

What happens when we get hit by a meteor or yellowstone blows? It's all over anyways. We are all destined to be worm food.

Good luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)