AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ted Cruz and ethanol result
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 1/6/2016 13:28 (#5015821 - in reply to #5015709)
Subject: Cruz isn't even liked as a Republican.

If Cruz were elected.. in short order we would have a Democratic run Congress.. and another fight on our hands..  Cruz isn't even liked in Republican circles so.. he's gonna be on his own.

The filibuster stunt.. "I do not like Green eggs and Ham.." whatever.. was for...???

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/Decoder/2014/0213/Sen.-Ted-Cruz-filibuster-angers-GOP-leaders.-Where-does-fight-end-video

I don't remember but it wasn't worth it...

Paul Ryan is a much better face for the party.. and yes he had to compromise.. on Tax cuts for Renewable energy.. which is a good thing btw.. in order to get Crude Oil exports.. which is what the R's wanted...???

Anywho.. that is what is needed someone who will argue the position.. but knows that they are not going to get EVERYTHING their way.. unlike Cruz.. who will get in the end.. nothing.

If I had to pick a Republican controlled Congress or the Presidency.. I guess I'd go with the Legislature..

I don't like what Obama has done.. I never voted for him.. but his energy policy has somewhat worked.

Heck he was more FREE MARKET than most R's who wanted to open up more area's to drilling..

Obama.. "Let the Oil companies find their own oil.."  and he held them responsible.. just ask BP.. "You broke it.. You fix it..  and $40 billion later they have.."

We don't need Keystone.. because we've built about 2 dozen other pipelines by now.. We don't need the tar Sands.. maybe the next time we will but not now.. some say we are awash in Oil..??

I don't like Obama's foreign policy.. nor Hillary's for that matter.. The Middle East is a mess.. who was looking over Korea when they developed what today is supposedly a Hydrogen bomb..

Clinton: "they will never develop nuclear weapons.."  uh huh.

Obama: "Iran will never develop nuclear weapons..."  worked pretty good with North Korea didn't it?

No wonder KSA is acting on it's own.. can you blame them?

anywho.. I guess it doesn't really matter.. maybe just sit this election out... Wish we could find a good candidate to support.. but I don't really see one..  Rubio..??  Other than that.. they all stink.

jmho.. later.

Edited by JonSCKs 1/6/2016 13:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)