AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2016 "Bears" Watching
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/4/2016 10:29 (#5009954 - in reply to #5009940)
Subject: RE: 2016 "Bears" Watching

Buxton ND
Val there was alot of market guys saying this summer,
Lifts hedges
Buy calls.
Leave the UP SIDE OPEN.
Think there was enough Texas hedging going on also from those that just thought "It HAS TO GO HIGHER"

Maize would remember the name of the firm that did the first crop tour and they were talking corn to 5.00/.50 so in Cornbore's defense it was NOT JUST HIM. On maybe that firm got some biz/ sold you a newsletter and made some money on commissions buying calls for you, THEY made the money YOU lost your back side to where we're priced at today........... MORE SO if YOU had to sell because the bookkeeper,banker/s or tax man said they wanted money.

This has been just another year in farmer post-it boards where you need to TUNE OUT 80-90% of the BS and put in "TARGET ORDERS" above the market. AND LEAVE THEM THERE............................This is why I say I could care less about COP in markets like this, if you need cash COP means absolutely NOTHING*****

As Ray stated below everyone's using corn at 100% capacity, so YES farmers are selling, maybe their closest sellers but their selling grains..........
Now don't jump down my neck/Maizes neck or the other bears necks,,,,,,,,,,, IT WAS YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO HOLD OR SELL.

MARKETS LIKE THESE IS WHY YOU DO NOT TEXAS HEDGE**** LONG IN THE BIN***** LONG ON THE BOARD*****LONG IF YOU HAVE ORDER CORN SEED FOR 2016*****

Now for this afternoon, listen to Market Rally, let see how they put a bullish spin on today's market OR maybe just maybe their out of bullish "SPINS" after the summers rain rally.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)