AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any chance the cattle market........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 12/17/2015 22:09 (#4968349 - in reply to #4967571)
Subject: RE: Any chance the cattle market........

Buxton ND
I've have the same long term target, 100 day (month) 113.92
62% RT from 2009 lows to THE high is 114.10
That's where 114ish comes in, I did not think we trade this level til earlier 2016 so i guess even I wasn't bearish enough. Ya, that's is hard to believe.

Packers DO NOT control the board anymore then commercials control corn/beans/wheat. This is very simply massive amount the spec money coming to play hoofs. The funds giveth and the fund taketh, just like corn,crude,copper or cotton if you really think those wild had had ANYTHING to with S & D your living in La-La

Then I think back to MarkWrong,,, 200-250 and unto $300 fats, did he actually really believe that ? ? ? He's either the shortest french fry in the Happy Meal OR HE ROLLING IN DOUGH and used NAT to tell the producers just what they wanted to hear. Producers love bullish news, its cost them MAJOR BUCKS, there WAS plenty of bullish news on market "MR" radio also AGAIN costing producer MAJOR bucks. These nation wide farm market radio shows,,, are they really in the best interest of producer OR THEIR DAM RATING.

One of these radio shows host said,,, AND I QUOTE "I'm on record as saying cattle unto NEW HIGHS IN 2016" This was in the J/F/March time frames.

From the 1970 grains/livestock/interest rates/BUST, yeah I guess its different this,,, we've BUSTED before interest rates hit.
Anyone ready to make this "click" yet ? ? ? ? ?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)