AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bears get grain for Christmas!?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 12/16/2015 12:08 (#4964132 - in reply to #4963939)
Subject: RE: Bears get grain for Christmas!?

OSUBucks - 12/16/2015 09:37 Finally getting some signs of whats to come with the breakdown today in grains after a period of grinding sideways. (corn especially) I have March corn targeting 3.45 and March soy targeting 8.00 into the January report. With crude looking to keep falling, the dollar with a daily Key Reversal up--- and looking like it will really run for the next few months(The target being 107 if we break over 100 this time)--things don't look good for grain prices and commodities into 2016. Other chart guys---JP, fish, blu, sat your thoughts?

Hi OSU,

For me, pretty much what we have been talking about for some time.

Corn - first stop, 3.45 and hope it holds. This would lead to an extended horizontal pattern.  If it fails, as mentioned before, the energy is available to 2.95.  As a side note,...haven't heard a sound of it anywhere and I have been looking for it for months.....when will the news media pick up on the "head and shoulders"  pattern in corn?  Are the too biased bullish to miss it?

Beans - still targeting the original 7.xx that has sneaked up to about 8.05.  Next stop, 6.77

DX will trade to 118.

I would be too ashamed to post deflationary death spiral numbers.  These numbers would put crude at 13, H0 at .50, RBOB at .65, NG at .50.  You can imagine that we are no longer talking beans with a $6, and corn with a $2.  I have no doubt we eventually get to these reactions but always expected it to be more "X" axis base, not "Y" axis based.  This is not an ordinary market.

One more thing......Please use stops - markets like these is what costs farms and marriages. 

Take Care

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)