AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wheat again/Coring bins
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 12/14/2015 07:41 (#4958371)
Subject: Wheat again/Coring bins

Buxton ND
Val sent you a mail.

OK I leave those poor SD guys alone this time around ! ! !

Warming to buying/re-owning some wheat I sold off the combine in MWEH or K. Leaning towards K as gives enough time to pour the CRC "Crown Royal Carrot" CRC does have a nice right to it and even the younger guys know where this comes from. Given the mood/markets in NAT best to stick with CRC over carrots. I've thought about re-owning many times in the last years and never actually did it. Its going LONG a market that gave me a bloodbath in 1988*****

In no hurry here (slow thinking Norsky since harvest) we are .07 off contract lows. Would like a flush to contract lows OR below, I love KR's. The NT = "Norwegian Twist" works poorly here. PLUS with this flushy crude in no hurry for anything.

Then "Coring the bins" here this word a number of times the last couple of weeks. Seems my local E-plant is full, taking corn only 2 more from now til Ho Ho Ho day. Now tell me does "Coring the bins" match with 4 hour lines "worse then harvest lines" been told.

Said plants drops their flat price bid .18,,, 1 week ago,,, that's kinda like read the writing on the wall gentlemen. Kinda thinking this wall is no different across the corn belt.

Tara or anyone down here who FF and Hankinson doing ?

Oh,,, BTW 35k of dirt for rent up my wayish and northish :o(!) The Alpha Dog seems to be pulling in his tail. Gonna get really interest by March 1stish

Edited by Sat 12/14/2015 07:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)