AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn market to take a hit if Cruz is elected?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 12/3/2015 14:49 (#4936374 - in reply to #4936359)
Subject: RE: No that's my honest position. I will not vote for war.

NCND
Jon you are a propaganda machine. Like when you posted the tar sands project but you didn't post what they look like reclaimed. Or how about this summer when we got wet the you would put up 6-14 day maps showing heat but forget to put up maps that showed the same period to continue to have above average precipitation. You solely pump your agenda which is fine but gosh

I'm all for clean air. Pretty sure your picture of ny did not get better because of anything Obama did. He is overstepping on all fuel industries coal, ag and oil. But go ahead propagandize it. Works well with the left.

I didn't say start ww3. I'm all for letting them rot over there and securing our country. We can buy oil from wherever and very little of it comes from there. It's always going to be a problem. That's my point. Kinda like you constantly are bullish and your wheat crop won't make squat the Middle East is the same way. You both will always be the way let the world carry on.

You want to start a war it'll start at home when the 1% (us rich guys who own land and yes we are rich in the eyes of the avg American) continue to hold power over food and fuel production. You'll be fighting every day to defend what comes with increased subsidies in ag. If your pockets are so lined why do you complain about low prices and such? Why not give your guy Obama your bigger fair share? Quit being greedy with those lined pockets. Give it back. You had your run. Let the little guy in. Come on give Obama more credit. Feed that ego of his. Step up and hand out. You sound more and more like a democrat each and every day regardless of your supposed voting record.

Edited by vailcat 12/3/2015 14:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)