AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn market to take a hit if Cruz is elected?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 12/3/2015 13:10 (#4936214 - in reply to #4936176)
Subject: I would rather have my kids.. grandkids..

Look I was "all in" in Bush/Cheney going into Iraq.. and still am.. if for no other reason then out of RESPECT for the 4500 lives lost.. and 10,000's more injured.

So..

Been there.. Done That.

I haven't voted for President Obama ever.. However, Do you want to spend your precious capital which at the heart of it is our kids..  Do you want to send YOUR KIDS to the MIDDLE EAST.. with the WHOLE ECONOMY tied on the outcome..

Hurricane's Katrina and Rita kicked off the Energy route.. but things going up in flames in the Middle East is what PEGGED IT OUT!!

We got on top of it.. in a couple years.. all it took was $100 crude and Horizontal drilling and fracking.. but we put 2,000 drilling rigs to work.. and about 250,000 people DIRECTLY EMPLOYED in the OIL PATCH to pull it off..  ALONG with the US FARMER and about 200 ethanol plants Cranking out 15 Billion Gallons of DOMESTICALLY PRODUCED.. DOMESTICALLY PAID Production..

As far as the US FARMER.. that money went to DEERE, CAT, DuPont, CARGILL, ADM, Monsanto, Farm Credit System, Bank of America.. Wells Fargo.. FORD, GMC, Chrysler.. etc.. and so forth..

as opposed to fighting IED's in Bagdad..

Call me Crazy.. but when PRESIDENT OBAMA says.. "we'd be better off spending that treasure here at home."

hmmm...

"well, he does have a point."

Maybe we shouldn't have gone in GUNS BLAZING into Iraq..  ??

Golly so they didn't welcome us with open arms.. hmmm I wonder why? 

Now.. on a Sane day.. even his distractors give George W Bush Credit for trying to Nation Build.. (and I'm one of them..)

It's a TRAGEDY what is going on over there and people are DIEING..  now do YOU want to send YOUR KIDS over there to help?

or would you rather them get a GOOD JOB down at the ethanol plant.. as an engineer for Deere.. working for Farm Credit.. etc.. maybe even Farming with you?

We have a resonsibility.. I get that.. SOMEONE has to do SOMETHING..

Maybe.. Bush/Cheney was wrong on the Guns Blazing side..

AND Obama/Hillary are wrong on the..  "Well good luck.. hope it all turns out well.." approach.

Everyone who KNOWS about it KNOWS that it's gonna take Boots on the Ground to solve..

Your gonna have to RETAKE the OIL FIELDS from ISIL.. something that BUSH's team ALREADY DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Gonna have to RETAKE the OIL FIELDS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to FIRST STOP the pumping $$$ going to ISIL...

THEN TO BUILD SOMETHING...

STABLE...

"good luck" with that btw..

This whole CA thing.. is bringing it home..  NOT ALL Islamist are bad...

MSNBC is saying that the hard right is saying Obama is muslim.. "going to the Dark Side and Trump is gonna exploit all that.."  Whatever...

Fox is saying.. "Failed policy someone has to DO SOMETHING..."  okay... and that is...????

So I'm in the Middle.. Yes got to do something.. but we don't have to GO BACK to Hitching our WHOLE ECONOMY to IMPORTED CHEAP Produced Crude from UNSTABLE area's in the Middle East..

That's $30 crude one day.. and $250 Crude the next.. policy..  "been there done that." 

There are Islamic FRIENDS in the Middle East.. and here at home.. "look we are hurt also by this.."  so we need to work together..

NOT the GUNs BLAZING approach... "whoopsie.. sorry about killing your brother... hope you don't hold a grudge.."

Not the bury our head in the sand approach either.. "Golly let's just bring all these refugees in.. Pakistan visa eh?  sure why not... come on in."

What is the solution?

I don't know.. but I do know that we GOT to be SElF RELIANT to some extent..

I'm not talking about Crude imports going to ZERO.. but.. WE SHOULD NOT BE FUNDING THOSE WHO WANT TO KILL US at the PUMP. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)