AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

We need to BUST THROUGH the E-10 Blend Wall.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 12/2/2015 01:09 (#4932889 - in reply to #4932882)
Subject: No arguments there.. still..

No Arguments here.. still.. it's better than paying taxes in BLOOD to ISIL...

I'm just as fed up with the Tax Cuts as a solution to EVERYTHING from the Right as I am the ineptitude of the Looney Left...

What's behind door number 3?

Anybody with a pulse? 

And Jon was the one that referenced Eisenhower increasing taxes to put in the Interstate system, implying that a tax increase for the good of the country is beneficial, also implying that ethanol is for the good of the country 

I'm not implying it.. I'm flat out stating it as FACT:

FACT: unlike the middle east.. you don't have to kill people to maintain a Stable Energy supply.

We tried that..  Starve the US Petro industry until imports reach 65%.. boom something explodes.. prices go to the moon.. and we fund ISIL terrorist everytime we fill up at the pump.

no need to imply that.. EVERYONE KNOWS it already.

been there done that... 

Cruz's energy plan is to let the free market provide the cheapest energy.. which right now comes from ISIL.. seriously?  Is that what you want?

Bare NONE they are the cheapest on the planet right now.  Econ 101 says they win. 

( http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/b8234932-719b-11e5-ad6d-f4ed76f0900a... )

"Jihadis' oil operation forces even their enemies to trade with them.."

It's an enlightening read..  and their control is growing.. even with so called "air raids to stop it."

suppose we're burning jp1 produced from their crude to fight them...???

well at least we would be tax dollar "efficient" then wouldn't we? 

At $10,000 per truckload they got $450 million in revenues stolen in crude in only 10 months from one field in Iraq while they held it... Military precision.. they were ready to go from Day 1 when they took it over..

wow, 

Edited by JonSCKs 12/2/2015 01:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)