AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Now that we know the answer to
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/24/2015 06:43 (#4916298 - in reply to #4916277)
Subject: RE: Now that we know the answer to

Buxton ND
This is the problem guy and gals.

"Our 4.80 bid today will print in black ink"
This is going to print alot of black ink around the world.
Yeah some of there inputs alot higher, but the price out-weights.....

Our next door neighbor has a 4.80 bid for new crop 2016, my bid normal-ish basis would be about $3.30 unit loader bid. This bid whether its in Loony's, REAL's Peso's or Rumble's IS A STRONG BID compared to what is in YOUR back yard. Its not just corn, its whatever feed grains that can be fed to a hoof or feather world wide. Toss in the UN-Godly cheap BDIX (ocean freight) and these grains can move around the world like we have never seen before NEVER.

Then local USA, more locally floating it down OR UP the Mississippi, barge fright is really cheap. A few local trains, already have went to to St. Louis Mo. ( I thought then a barge to NOLA) then get floated up/down then up or where ever there going with it. This is NOT normal,,, but basis's west to east toss in cheap rails and barge's normal is and WILL change.

Maize is just above the little pond, pond lake Ontario. My guess would be once his river freezes to the NE, some of his pile/s in the up north country find a across the "ponds" (in between the ponds) will make it south into that very strong basis area of New York and Penny state.

Maize will need to comment on this ?
Has some of that Ontario old/corn already made it to Wilmington ?

Now, some will call this Doom and Gloom, I call it being dam realistic.....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)