AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Good information?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

No soil disturbance
Posted 11/23/2015 20:02 (#4915701)
Subject: Good information?

Where do you all go for the best historical charts and continuous charts for commodities? I have tried a few places and none of them seem to fit what I want. I am far from being anywhere an average trader, I don't need anything to draw technical analysis or anything like that. I just want to go back to a date in history and get what the chart looked like and the closing prices for the day. If it is a program I need to subscribe to or pay for I would do it beacuse I want to look at it quite often it seems. Any ideas?

Also what about spreads. Is there any place that charts lets say a CZ13/CH14 spread so I can go back and look at it. This might be a dumb question, maybe noone does this? I really like watching the spreads but never know exactly where to have a historical context without going through and doing the math myself and then that gets back to my original question about historical prices and where to find good data from that haha. Any help with these two questions is appreciated.

Edited to add that I use OptionsXpress as my trading platform and am very happy with it. Maybe there is something there that I can take advantage of?

Edited by No soil disturbance 11/23/2015 20:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)