AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Questions for you guys that have dodge ecodiesels
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

H&T
Posted 11/23/2015 17:14 (#4915250 - in reply to #4914792)
Subject: RE: Questions for you guys that have dodge ecodiesels

NE Iowa
I recently bought an Eco Diesel that my wife drives to school every day (She is the ag teacher/FFA advisor approximately 45 miles away). My intent was for her to drive till warranty was up then put on the farm, have been all Ford prior to this and have done the pass down to the farm with F150s and I have one F250 that gets trailer duty and heavy pulling only (NH3 applicator, sprayer, UAN machine to another farm with another tractor to pull. Anyway, I really enjoy driving that Eco Diesel and love the mileage. Pulled couple of empty wagons (Brent 440s) about 50 milles and was impressed. I am planning on putting a 5th wheel in the Eco Diesel as one of my F150s is currently set up that way and will be the next out. Only use this one for a few fat cattle at a time or when we sell feeder calves and haul with 2 trailers.

Long story short, I will keep my F250 for the heavy stuff, but would have no fear of the Eco Diesel for trailers/ pulling as long as not all day every day and or as its main purpose.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)