AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The open
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Norstman
Posted 11/22/2015 22:06 (#4914080 - in reply to #4914043)
Subject: RE: The open

jpartner - 11/22/2015 21:52

Norstman - 11/22/2015 20:47
jpartner - 11/22/2015 21:42

Norstman - 11/22/2015 20:16 ..... First off like you said everyone here is talking up their postion, it may be the farmer that is long the bin or a trader that is short the board.

That is just simply not true....

So i take it when you post a chart saying corn is going to 3.18 your actually long the market?

No.  It has nothing to do with it.  I have posted charts here on feeders, dollar, silver, gold, cattle, wheat, meal, CAD, Aussie, Oil, bean oil, ethanol, RBOB, HO as well as corn and beans.  I post charts to hopefully be helpful to those that might find it beneficial.  It has nothing at all to do with my position.  And if I decide to get licensed,...you will see nothing if I have a position.  That's the rules.

Take Care

I would think you would understand the gist of my post but maybe your looking for a reason to be offended. Do you think it would be right if you posted a chart and it turned out wrong and an individual called you out not once but ,multiples of times by name? I dont, it just quashes the sharing of ideas. Have a nice evening.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)