AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

time to buy soybeans?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 11/20/2015 07:28 (#4908084 - in reply to #4906816)
Subject: RE: time to buy soybeans?

cornbore - 11/19/2015 14:53 In the greater context of the market we have only just traded sideways since June.

Hi bore,

I suppose you can look at it that way..and if you look at most of the grains and study them on monthly, you can say the last three years have still been in an uptrend.  But it has been a really uncomfortable uptrend compared to when price was going up in that same uptrend.

I got to thinking last night. You know, I was told once that people will generally not accept any information that challenges the previous programming until they discover it for themselves.  They will deny it, dismiss it, discredit it - even though it may be the complete solution to their problem - because their previous conditioning will not accept it.  Just like an elephant is chained to a stake can easily rip the stake out of the ground, will starve to death before it tries to leave.  At some point, you found your timing points, and your indicators. You likely denied them too for a time,  but alas, finally you accepted it and now that is your programming.  And while they are a part of the market, they are no more part of the market than the tires on a car are relative to the car.   And while none of us can see all the parts of the car at one time - remove some of those parts like the engine, transmission, and even the steering wheel, and the tires on that car are worthless. 

By not studying that presentation that was specifically done for you and the others that were caught in the trap, you were that elephant..IMHO.

Just somethings to ponder.

Have a great weekend.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)