AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

time to buy soybeans?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 11/19/2015 14:02 (#4906660 - in reply to #4906632)
Subject: RE: time to buy soybeans?

FlyinIL22 - 11/19/2015 12:48
jpartner - 11/19/2015 10:54

cornbore - 11/19/2015 10:48 Short term, short term read again. Even then what is the risk vs reward of more dropping. At the most we are looking at only .50 cent downside.

HI bore,

He mentioned 30 cents of upside.. I presume that is his target. 50 cents downside (your number not mine), 30 cents upside?  1.67 to 1 reward?   I am not interested but he/you may be different.

Take Care

Truthfully I meant 30 cents in one day....the upside greater than 30 cents. The 30 is a meaningless number I used as an alert that it could happen if we get some good news. With all of the negative news daily why aren't beans down every day?

Hi flyinIL,

I have no idea of the news..heck, I was sitting in a waiting room this week,and learned there was a plane crash and some terrorists attacks in France in what the last month.  I have no clue..Don't want any more mind clutter.

Before we start thinking of getting all bulled up with big rallies, wouldn't it be prudent for price to take a B2B high that sold into new lows...even on a daily chart?   Since price turned mid October, not one single B2B structural high has been taken out.  Sellers are willing sellers on any rally, until that changes, we go lower...IMHO  And that doesn't even take into account the working hagopians and the probabilities that they carry with them. 

Good Luck.  I really hope you make a killing!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)