AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Maize or Ray
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/15/2015 07:05 (#4897129 - in reply to #4897100)
Subject: RE: Maize or Ray

Buxton ND
"then if the farmer parks a lot of corn in the CCC loan program, and we have a good crop coming in 2016, then we end up with a late season flush of corn coming into the marketing channels"

Was waiting for Ray/Maize to chime in, isn't there weekly or monthly USDA reports as to how many bushels went under loan ?
Grain loans are something Mr. Market (including the funds boys) have not dealt with much post E-Boom in a big way (lots of bushels)
Play Sat's game "Bid my Basis",,, can be played THIS winter for NEXT summer.
Take loan today,,, its DUE July 15th 2016,,, know IDK if its gonna fly with the bankers,,, borrowing you more money to pay off that loan so you can sit with those bushels in the bins for another month or 2 *****

I WOULD NOT want to be the last sheep thru the gate setting basis last half July/Aug. if crop rating are 65% G-E or better.
Wanna plan on a drought and wait til the last minute ? ? ? To each his or her own, NO drought = equals the last sheep getting your head ripped off by the "Basis Buzzer-ed" Maize I feel a picture coming on here ! ! ! GUYS AND GIRLS, you need to remember what happened in the summer of 2013 here*****

This will be one of the most interesting years we've seen in a long time with end users needed corn,,, and producers needing money.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)